Support me here: http://bit.ly/English-Channel-HK-en
3. 現在訓練是每星期六節，包括五節游泳和一節Total Resistance Exercises (TRX)全面阻力訓練。每週末都有一節長距離游泳，例如上星期六在13度水溫游四小時。當然我係唔著膠衣。平日游泳訓練大約在凍水一小時。
4. 菲比斯 – 將會有障礙。將會有懐疑者。將會有錯誤。但靠勤力，那是沒有極限。
1. Make the training flexible and personal. Be water. Adapt to the situation we have. In the previous 2.5 months, swimming pools were not opened. I treated Brno Reservoir as a big swimming pool. The advantage is that water is colder than swimming pools. I started from 12 degree Celsius water until now 19 degree Celsius water over 2 months. It simulates the condition of English Channel a bit although the Reservoir is with fresh water instead of salt water.
2. Two months training has passed. Four more months to go before the Channel challenge. General strategy is to listen to my body. Recovery is an important part of training. I should avoid injury. After 2 months, the training will go to the peak with higher swimming amount.
3. Current training scheme is 6 days per week including 5 sessions of swimming and 1 session of TRX core training. There is always one hard training at weekend such as 4 hours in 13-degree water. Three trainings on weekdays are easy such as 1 hour in 17 degree water. Of course, all training are without wetsuit.
4. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work… there are no limits.” – Michael Phelps
Photo of the whole Brno Reservoir comes from Wikimedia.